So, having obtained some Fuji64D it seemed time to experiment.
Ok, so I expected a colour cast. These are uncorrected direct from an Epson V700. The scanner will try to fix exposure frame by frame, but looking at the negatives, there is little difference even though I tried a range of EI here.
What I wasn’t expecting was the difference in colour at f/8.
Overall, it is not a bad result. In this case, I followed some of the net advice to process as normal and remove the remjet following the BLIX. Hmm, in my case, the remjet had already started to come off and ended up partly in the BLIX. I’ll need to filter that. However this was why I waited to the rated end of the Tetenal kit before doing this, so no loss.
When developing this stock ad B&W I used a washing soda prebath and vigorous agitation. In that case I had no problems with remjet adhering to the emulsion. Perhaps I’ll try pre removal for the next experiment.